I feel so honoured today; and so very happy for my this blog! Ms. Surya of ‘The Peepal’ has nominated my blog (Fascinating World) for Bloggers Recognition Award! I truly appreciate it. This is a first nomination that my blog has received and I wish to earnestly thank Ms. Surya for bestowing this honour upon me.
Surya’s blog, The Peepal, has a freshness of cool breeze. Her poems are beautifully meaningful. She also writes about spirituality and random reflections. I especially loved her tribute to her Ammoomma, that is, maternal grandmother. Please do visit this fabulous blog at https://peepalsite.wordpress.com/
The rules for accepting this award are as follows.
- Give thanks to the person who had nominated you and a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Briefly tell how you started blogging.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on the nominated blogs and let them know you have nominated them and give a link to the post you have created.
The Beginning of my Blog-Writing:
I always loved writing. This Award picture reminds me of the typewriter that I used years ago to type my stories. I began blogging (My other blog, The Reflections, at https://thereflectionssite.wordpress.com/ ) in an attempt to reach out and interact with many like-minded people. I was always interested in all the amazing things hidden in the nature. So started writing this second blog, Fascinating World, a compilation of researched information that describes various unusual and rare phenomena of the nature.
Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers:
I do not consider myself an expert who can give advice; so here are my two suggestions:
- Always be true to your craft. If you pour your heart in your writing, the readers would automatically identify with your words.
- Never stop being a student in this Blogosphere. The sky is the limit. Here there are so many genres and innumerable bloggers, each has something special to offer. So read and learn as much as you can from each one.
I nominate the following bloggers for the Award:
- Narrative Transport
- One life is not enough
- Southern by design
- Netdancer’s musings
- its PH
- Steps Together
- de wets wild
- Ek Raasta Hai Jindagi
- The Nutty Book Blogger
These are few of the many blogs which I follow regularly. Each one of these are really good ones, each boasts of unique and rich content. Please do visit these blogs and enjoy the excellent posts! There are many more bloggers I wish to nominate. How I wish I could!
Enjoy blogging, My Friends!