A few days ago ‘Fascinating World’ was nominated for the second Blogger Recognition Award and I am so happy and thrilled with the appreciation the blog has received. I am so very thankful to Susmita Mukherjee for nominating my blog for this award; also, my apologies to Susmita for the delay in posting the award. I am also grateful to all the followers and readers of this blog, who have regularly encouraged my humble efforts.
I am sure most of you have already visited and appreciated Susmita’s blog Uniquesus. The sub-heading of her blog says ‘Attempts at creative Writing’, her creative writing is truly fabulous. She writes poetry with soulfully weaved words and her short stories are a must read. I must mention the one I liked best, Bijoli’s Tale.
The Beginning of my Blog-Writing:
I always loved writing. First I started my other blog, The Reflections. I am curious about and interested in all the amazing things hidden in the nature. So started writing this second blog, Fascinating World, a compilation of researched information that describes various unusual and rare phenomena of the nature. (Actually this blog is an extension of my book The Marvels Of Nature, which I had written years ago for children.)
The rules for accepting this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on the nominated blogs and let them know you nominated them and give a link to the post you have created.
Two pieces of advice to new bloggers:
I do not consider myself an expert who can give advice; so here are my two suggestions:
- Always be true to your craft. If you pour your heart in your writing, the readers would automatically identify with your words.
- Never stop being a student in this Blogosphere. The sky is the limit. Here there are so many genres and innumerable bloggers, each has something special to offer. So read and learn as much as you can from each one.
I would like to nominate the following:
Happy Blogging 🙂